LAST UPDATE : FEBRUARY 28, 2021
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information You Send Us
When you use our Sites, you may voluntarily provide us with certain information about yourself or others, such as when you create an account or make a reservation. We may collect Personal Information about you or others (information that identifies you or relates to you as an identifiable individual) that you may provide via the Sites, such as:
– your name, date and place of birth, and passport and visa information;
– your mailing address; and
– your telephone number;
– your e-mail address;
– information that allows us to provide you with specialized services or fulfill special requests, such as health conditions or special diets, but we do not collect sensitive information about you, such as health information, except to reasonably enable us to provide certain services to you;
– your credit or debit card number, expiration date and security code;
– information and preferences relating to your stay or trip, such as your preferred locations/facilities, dates and number of people/children traveling with you;
– demographic information (age, gender, nationality and language preference)
Automatically Collected Information
Our websites collect statistical information about users in order to provide a welcoming and accessible website. To do this, we may keep track of how you navigate the Sites, the pages you were referred from, the times you access them and your browser type. We use this information only in aggregate form and do not link it to you personally. To evaluate the effectiveness of our websites and analyze site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, we collect generic information about our visitors. Our web servers automatically recognize and record a visitor’s domain name, the web page from which a visitor enters our Websites, the pages a visitor views, the time a visitor spends on each page, and the visitor’s IP address. We may use anonymous tracking technologies to collect, store and sometimes keep track of information for statistical purposes or to improve our services, including for the purpose of evaluating and improving our Website. We also collect and store information automatically using cookies and similar technologies described below.
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
– process, make and record reservations and/or purchases ;
– charge your credit card for reservations and deposits;
– contact you for confirmation or offer you services after reservations and purchases have been made or after you have registered for certain activities;
– track reservations and stays;
– send you e-mails regarding your stay;
– send you communication materials such as customer surveys or promotional offers and benefits;
– send you special offers, contests and featured products, if you choose to receive such notifications;
– respond to your requests, complaints or other messages;
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
– any entity, any agency that we manage;
– tour operators, travel agents, personal assistants, employers or spouses who have provided us with your Personal Information; and
– third parties to whom we have received your consent;
– our marketing and advertising partners, in order to provide you with more relevant advertisements on our websites and to encourage you to return to our websites, and Cheetah Digital or MailChimp, who securely host emails and deliver our email communications as a provider. We contractually require these service providers to keep your Personal Information secure and to be authorized to use your Personal Information only for the purposes we specify.
5. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
When you use and/or purchase our services or products, we may transfer your Personal Information to multiple countries. As a result, we may transfer and store your Personal Information :
– on our websites and servers located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates;
– in or to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, where our corporate offices are located;
– in countries where we own, operate or maintain sales offices, including Morocco
– in countries where our third-party service providers or consultants are located.
Some of these countries may not offer the same level of privacy, but we will take reasonable steps to ensure that transfers of information are made under appropriate security conditions so as to preserve your privacy.
6. EXPLANATION OF LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
The legal bases for collecting and processing your Personal Information include:
– legal compliance – if required by applicable law (e.g., police requests, fraud investigations or court orders), we may collect and process your data.
– Legitimate interest – to pursue our legitimate interests, such as providing services and products you have requested in a way that could reasonably be expected in the course of running our business and which does not materially affect your rights, liberty or interests.
We employ reasonable technical, administrative and physical measures to protect Personal Information in our system from misuse, loss or alteration. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We cannot ensure or monitor the security of the computers, electronic devices or electronic communication methods you use to send e-mail and transmit Personal Information to us over the Internet. It is your responsibility to ensure that the computers, electronic devices and electronic communication methods you use provide an adequate level of security to communicate with us. We are not responsible for any disclosure or interception of your Personal Information prior to its receipt by us.
8. WITHDRAWAL OF YOUR CONSENT
You are under no obligation to provide us with your Personal Information. However, if you choose not to provide certain Personal Information that we request and/or require or to consent to its use and disclosure, you will still be able to visit our Sites, but you may not have access to certain options, products or services and, in some cases, we may not be able to process your reservation.
You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for our direct marketing activities. Please send your written request with your name and contact information to the address listed below in contact us. We will respond to your request within 30 days of receiving your letter or sooner if required by law.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
We may allow third parties to link to our Sites or post a link to their site on ours. We do not endorse these sites and are not responsible for their privacy practices or those of other sites. We are not responsible for the activities conducted or information contained on third party websites.
9. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information about children under the age of 13, although we may collect Personal Information about a child as part of the process of participating in activities on the Websites, but always with the consent of a parent or guardian.
10. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Whenever we collect or process your Personal Information, we retain it only as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, for active legal proceedings, for an identifiable and continuing business purpose (such as record keeping) and as permitted by applicable law.
If there is not sufficient justification for retaining such Personal Information, it will be securely deleted, disposed of, blocked and/or anonymized, for example by aggregation with other data so that it can be used in a non-identifiable manner for statistical analysis and business planning.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US
And please provide us with your full name, address, telephone number, and a copy of a form of identification (e.g., ID card or passport) so that we can verify your identity and whether we have any Personal Information about you or contact you to obtain any additional information.
You may also address your complaint/question to the applicable data protection authority.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a text file containing a small amount of information that is placed on your device when you visit a website. The text file is then sent back to our server whenever your browser requests a page from the server. This allows us to operate the websites more efficiently and to load the websites in a way that reflects your personal preferences, based on your previous browsing sessions on the websites, as well as keywords we may collect from the URLs of other web pages from which you have accessed the websites.
What cookies do we use?
When you visit the Websites, the following types of cookies may be downloaded to your device:
Analytics and performance cookies
We may use analytics service providers to analyze traffic on the Websites. Analytics service providers generate statistical and other information about the use of the websites using cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how often visitors return to the Websites, how long they stay on the Websites, and how they navigate our Websites while using them. This helps us improve the way our websites work, for example, by helping users easily find what they are looking for. The information generated about the websites may be used to create reports about the use of the websites and the analytics service provider will store this information.
Advertising or targeting cookies
We may use operational cookies that allow us to record the choices you have made on the Websites in order to provide you with an enhanced user experience by offering you content tailored to your interests.
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are necessary for the administration and operation of our websites. Some of the cookies we use are necessary for the proper functioning of our websites and allow you to browse and use their features.
Third party cookies
As of May 10, 2018, here are some of the tracking technologies and cookies we
How do I disable cookies?